Eiffel Tower Skip the Line and Louvre Museum Dedicated Entry Tickets
The best combination ticket in Paris. Experience the two most visited attractions in Paris with one ticket! This skip the line combo is the gateway to the perfect day in Paris. Head to the summit of the Eiffel Tower and soak in the best art collection in the world at the Louvre Museum.
Skip the line Eiffel Tower Summit and Louvre Museum Highlights
- Skip the long waiting lines at the Eiffel and make the most of your time in Paris with this skip the line ticket.
- Accompanied by a host, you will be escorted till the 2nd level and are then free to explore the Tower by yourself.
- The Louvre Museum tickets give you priority access to the most famous art museum in the world.
- This Louvre ticket will be valid for a year from the date of purchase and you can visit the Louvre any time and explore the wonders of art that the museum is home to.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
This unique combination ticket is a one of a kind experience of the best of Paris. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum are the top attractions in the city. These tickets not only give you a combination ticket at cutthroat prices! They let you skip the line! Yes, we kid you not!
The Eiffel Tower represents French history and culture, unlike any other monument. With over 7 million visitors thronging the Tower annually, the monument continues to grow in stature. The Tower also offers stunning views of Paris. The 2nd level observation deck is at the perfect height to help you identify neighbouring districts of Montmartre, Champs Elysees, and others with your naked eyes. A visit to the summit of the Eiffel gives you access to the highest viewpoint in Paris. You are bound to be greeted by strong winds and at times, you can feel the Eiffel shake slightly.
The Louvre Museum needs no introduction. It is the largest art museum in the world and is home to over 380,000 artefacts. Of these, around 35,000 objects of art are on display in 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. You don’t need to be an art or history fanatic to enjoy the collections of the Louvre Museum. Going through the galleries of The Louvre is an experience that everyone must experience once in their lifetime.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive two separate vouchers. One each for the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum. Each of these will contain detailed information regarding redemption details and timings. The Eiffel Tower is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to be there at the exact given time. The Louvre Museum tickets are valid for the entire day and can be redeemed per your convenience
Meet your tour representative at the designated meeting spot (more details below). Your host will be wearing a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo. Following a routine security check, you will be guided to the famous Eiffel elevators that will take you straight to the 2nd level observation deck.
From here, you can enjoy views of neighbouring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees and others. If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see through the floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills.
Once you’re done enjoying the views and have had your Eiffel fix for the day, you may take the elevators back down. Fair warning, these can have long lines and if you wish to skip them, we’d suggest you take the stairs down.
Your Louvre Museum tickets will help you bypass the long ticket lines and provide you with priority access to the museum. To make your Louvre visit hassle free and help you save your time; once you complete your booking, you will receive a voucher that you can redeem for the tickets at a physical ticket counter located across the street from Louvre.
If you are visiting the Louvre Museum through Monday - Saturday, then your ticket redemption kiosk will be located next to the "Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre" Metro exit, right next to the museum. However, if you’re visiting the museum on Sunday, then the ticket redemption centre will be at 162 Rue de Rivoli, next to the Bureau de Change.
For tips on how to plan your time at the Louvre, refer to our Louvre Museum tours and tickets collection.
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access to 1st and 2nd level
- Louvre Museum Priority Entry
Know Before You Go
The Eiffel Tower is open from 9.30 a.m. to 11 p.m. during September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 a.m. to 11.30 p.m.
On Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. The Louvre is closed on Tuesday.
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. You can take the metro line no.6 and get off at the “Bir-Hakeim” station or take the Line no.9 and get off at the “Trocadero” station. The 82,42,87, travelling and 69 Buses have stops close to the Eiffel as well. You can also get to the Eiffel Tower by taking the Batobus boat.
The closest metro station to the Louvre Museum is the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1 travelling to the museum by bus, buses 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95 stop at the Pyramid. The starting point for the Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is next to the Eiffel Tower. The closest metro station to the Eiffel Tower is the Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel.
The experience is fully refundable if canceled 48 hours prior to the tour start time. Reschedules can also be accommodated within the same time window. No refunds/reschedules are accepted within 48 hours of booking start time.
Incredible! So much to see. We spent hours admiring all the artwork and the eiffel tower expericence was great too.
Perfect, fast and skipped the lines with ease. Highly recommend getting these tickets
Eiffel tower was great. Louvre is the biggest museum I've ever visited and has some of the most stunning paintings and statues. I highly recommended using this service.
How to Redeem your Combo Ticket
• You will receive the 2 vouchers via email in a few minutes.
• The confirmation voucher will have information regarding the meeting point and start time of each experience.
• Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption centre (Newspaper Stand at Marionnaud, 1 Place du Palais Royal) and receive your physical tickets for the Louvre Museum.
• Once you have the tickets, you can head to any of the Louvre’s 3 entrances. The closest entrance is the Richelieu Passage entrance, located 20 metres from the newsstand.
• Note: If you are visiting on a Sunday, then the redemption centre is located at 162 Rue de Rivoli, located next to the Bureau de Change.
• A detailed look into the location of the redemption point and the three entrances of the Louvre can be found here.
• On the day of your experience, display your voucher via mobile device or printout at the meeting point, History Group Store, just a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. (See map below).
• Your host will guide you to the priority entrance of the Eiffel Tower, where you will get to skip the line. Following a routine security check, head to the Eiffel elevators and proceed to the 2nd level of the tower.
38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris
Other experiences similar to Eiffel Tower Skip the Line and Louvre Museum Dedicated Entry Tickets