The Red Legend-Ferrari Museum Tour with Lunch
What You Get
- Discovery the Ferrari Museum and learn the legend of the Prancing Horse
- 10-minute ride on an F1 simulator
- Authentic Italian lunch at a typical restaurant
- Visit ‘Acetaia’ with sampling of balsamic vinegar
- Visit a Cheese farm with sampling
- Expert guide through the duration of the tour
Ever feel the need for speed? Satisfy your need with a thrilling experience at the Ferrari Museum in Maranello. Learn the myths and stories of this racing legend and discover what makes the Prancing Horse the true red legend. Explore the museum and its array of exhibitions featuring images, vintage cars, F1 single-seaters and the famous ‘Galleria Del Vento’. You will also get to ride on an F1 simulation and license individuals will also get to ride a car around a track.
Your incredibly pacy morning is bound to leave you hungry. Dive into an authentic lunch for a mouth-watering meal inspired by farm-fresh regional produce. Your tour will continue to the ‘Acetaia’ where the world-famous balsamic vinegar is produced.Venture into a flavor quest among Emilia Romagna’s best regional products.
The last pit-stop on your tour will be an exploration of a Cheese Farm where you’ll learn all about the Parmigiano Reggiano, the iconic hard cheese, commonly called Parmesan. Here you will enjoy a cheese sampling of this prolific cheese and indulge in its rich taste and learn about its proud heritage in Italy.
- Meeting Point: Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station (Follow platform 16 to the grassy area with palm trees)
- Should you wish to do a test drive, a valid international driving license is required
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there will be some walking through the tour
- Starting Time: 08:15 am
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Firenze
Other experiences similar to The Red Legend-Ferrari Museum Tour with Lunch