The Red Legend-Ferrari Museum Tour with Lunch
Ever feel the need for speed? Satisfy your need with a thrilling experience at the Ferrari Museum in Maranello. Learn the myths and stories of this racing legend and discover what makes the Prancing Horse the true red legend.
- Discovery the Ferrari Museum and learn the legend of the Prancing Horse
- 10-minute ride on an F1 simulator
- Authentic Italian lunch at a typical restaurant
- Visit ‘Acetaia’ with sampling of balsamic vinegar
- Visit a Cheese farm with sampling
- Expert guide through the duration of the tour
Explore the museum and its array of exhibitions featuring images, vintage cars, F1 single-seaters and the famous ‘Galleria Del Vento’. You will also get to ride on an F1 simulation and license individuals will also get to ride a car around a track.
Your incredibly pacy morning is bound to leave you hungry. Dive into an authentic lunch for a mouth-watering meal inspired by farm-fresh regional produce. Your tour will continue to the ‘Acetaia’ where the world-famous balsamic vinegar is produced.Venture into a flavor quest among Emilia Romagna’s best regional products.
The last pit-stop on your tour will be an exploration of a Cheese Farm where you’ll learn all about the Parmigiano Reggiano, the iconic hard cheese, commonly called Parmesan. Here you will enjoy a cheese sampling of this prolific cheese and indulge in its rich taste and learn about its proud heritage in Italy.
Know Before You Go
The tour starts at 8:15 AM. Please arrive 15 minutes before this time.
Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station (Follow platform 16 to the grassy area with palm trees)
- Should you wish to do a test drive, a valid international driving license is required
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there will be some walking through the tour
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Firenze