Tuscan Adventure: San Gimignano, Siena and Pisa
What You Get
- Explore the colorful Italian country of Tuscany and the towns of Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano
- Italian lunch in a countryside wine farm
- Fully-fitted GT Coach during transfer through the trip
- Guided tour of Siena Cathedral (optional)
- Expert multilingual guide providing commentary through the duration of the tour
Enjoy the joys and jewels of Tuscany on this day tour from Florence! Take a journey through the spectacular countryside and begin your day with an exploration of Pisa. Admire the stunning architecture of the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Camposanto Monumentale. You will view the Leaning Tower, the mesmerizing world wonder!
Then you will move to a rustic Italian farmhouse in a traditional vineyard. Learn about the rich heritage and culture Italy is world-famous for while you treat your palate to an authentic Italian meal. After lunch, you’ll climb the hills to reach San Gimignano - a medieval Italian village. Explore the mazes of cobbled streets and take in this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Your tour will continue through the beautiful Chianti countryside and arrive at Siena, the birthplace of the Renaissance. Before the plague, Siena was the leading Italian province and its remains boast of impeccable Gothic architecture. Study the Siena Cathedral and the Piazza del Campo as a guide provides insights about the city.
At the end of your town, sit down for some coffee with biscuits - the Italian evening snack. After spending some time strolling through the streets and picking up some souvenirs it's time to return to Florence to enjoy the magical Tuscan sunset.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Dress Code: The Cathedral of Siena is a religious place and requires strict dressing. Please ensure your outfit covers your knees and shoulders at all points in time.
- This tour is not suitable for individuals with physical impairments.
- Meeting Point: Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station (Follow platform 16 to the grassy area with palm trees)
- Starting Time: 08:00 am
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Bar Reale, inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Tuscan Adventure: San Gimignano, Siena and Pisa