Guided Visit of Opera Del Duomo Museum
- Witness up to 750 works of arts spanning through the centuries
- 72-hour ticket to the Duomo Complex and its many attractions
- Get up close to the Florence Dome
- Wine and Cheese tasting
Spend your evening immersed in the world of art at Florence’s Cathedral. Explore the Museum of the Works of the Cathedral, commonly called the Opera Del Duomo Museum, and be baffled by its enormous collection. This unique museum features over 750 art pieces created to decorate the Duomo Complex and its attractions including the Baptistery, the Bell Tower and much more!
The museum features the work of prominent artists through time including Michelangelo, Donatello, Lorenzo Ghiberti, Luca Della Robbia, Andrea Verrocchio, Arnolfo Di Cambio and many others! The tour begins in the ancient theater home to the Sala Dell’Antica Faccia and progresses across prolific artworks to concludes with a panoramic view from the terraces of the Great Dome.
- Gates of Paradise by Lorenzo Ghiberti
- Contorie by Donatello and Luca Della Robbia
- Pieta by Michelangelo
- Belltower Reliefs by Andrea Pisano
- Penitent Magdalene by Donatello
- Madonna of the Glass Eyes by Arnolfo di Cambio
- St. John the Evangelist by Donatello
- Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Professional Guide
- Museum entrance ticket valid 72 hours for the Duomo Complex Monuments
- Taste of Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar.
Know Before You Go
The tour runs for an hour and a half at 5 PM daily except on Sunday.
Entry for children between the ages of 0-5 year is free of charge. Child tickets can be purchased for children between the ages of 6-11.
Entrance to the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please cover knees and shoulders. We also suggest wearing comfortable shoes with socks.
This tour is not suitable for individuals with difficulty in mobility.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your assistant, who will be waiting wearing a yellow jacket for easy recognition.
Piazza del Duomo, Firenze