Guided Tour of Duomo Complex
What You Get
- Duomo Complex Ticket which is valid for 48 hours
- Explore the Duomo Complex with a professional guide
- Skip The Line Tour of the Baptistery
- Skip The Line Tour of the Cathedral
- Professional guide providing commentary through the duration of the tour
Immerse yourself in Florence’s greatest landmark - The Duomo Complex. Spend a day at the complex and visit its many sights and wonders including Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto’s Bell Tower, and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
Your tour will take you on a guided visit to the Baptistery and the Cathedral. Admire the mosaic-covered interior of the octagonal dome of the Baptistery as well as the precious interiors of the Cathedral itself. Learn all about Florence’s rich history and culture as you are surrounded by artwork, sculptures, and cultural expression.
End your tour with a tasting of Chianti wine and tidbits of cheese with balsamic vinegar.
- Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Giotto’s Bell Tower
- St.John’s Baptistery
- Museum of Works of the Cathedral
- Dress Code: Please wear modest attire covering knees and shoulders as the Cathedral is a religious place
- Child Ticket: 6-11 years
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Cafè Scudieri, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Guided Tour of Duomo Complex