Skip The Line - Uffizi Gallery Tickets
Admire the work of the great Italian masters at one of the most prominent art museums in Europe, the Uffizi Gallery. Enjoy Skip the Line access to one of the greatest art collections in this part of the world!
- No Wait: Spend no time in lines and more time inside the unique Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy the unique collections at Florence's Most Visited Museum
- No Hassle: Mobile confirmations are accepted. Don't lose time printing your tickets
- Discover the many collections of artworks ranging from the 12th century to the 17th century.
Enter the Uffizi Gallery - an art museum - featuring works from the greatest artists of all time. Explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck. Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art. The museum is so big it's almost impossible to cover it in just a day. But, be sure to check the paintings listed below as these are among the most renowned works of art world over. Also, visit the cafe and take in the view of the city and the Palazzo Vecchio in all its splendor.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
Know Before You Go
- The Gallery is open Tuesday through Sunday from 8:15 AM - 6:50 PM. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled entrance time to the ticket counter where you can exchange your mobile voucher for a physical ticket.
Child Ticket: 0-6 years
- Kindly note that your tickets allow to skip the entry line into the gallery. However, there may be a wait at the ticket counter when you're exchanging your voucher for the physical ticket.
- Due to security reasons, the gallery can only accommodate a certain number of people at any given time so, if space allows, you may be moved to a slightly earlier or later time slot upon arrival.
- Reduced price option is available at the gallery for European Union citizens. Your ID's will be checked at the entrance.
- All large bags, backpacks, and umbrellas must be left at the cloakroom. There is no charge for this.
- Please buy any souvenirs before leaving the gallery as you can’t enter the museum again without a valid ticket.
- The venue is wheelchair friendly and guests with any disability will be helped by the staff.
Strict Cancellation Policy
- These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
We wanted to take our granny here, but had secong thoughts as she is diabled! the headout team was very cordial and they informed us that guests with any disability will be helped by the staff here. thanks much guys!
The museum is so big it's almost impossible to cover it in just a day, but you still can not miss going here
If you only could visit one museum for renaissance art this would be it! We purchased the skip the line tickets well in advance as my brother is a deep art lover! We surprised him with these tickets and i guess we did manage to make his year!
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Skip The Line - Uffizi Gallery Tickets