Skip The Line - Uffizi Gallery Tickets
- No Wait: Spend no time in lines and more time inside the unique Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy the unique collections at Florence's Most Visited Museum
- No Hassle: Mobile confirmations are accepted. Don't lose time printing your tickets
- Discover the many collections of artworks ranging from the 12th century to the 17th century.
Enter the Uffizi Gallery - an art museum - featuring works from the greatest artists of all time. Explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck. Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art. The museum is so big it's almost impossible to cover it in just a day. But, be sure to check the paintings listed below as these are among the most renowned works of art world over. Also, visit the cafe and take in the view of the city and the Palazzo Vecchio in all its splendor.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
Know Before You Go
- Tuesday - Sunday 8:15 am - 6:50 pm; Monday - Holiday
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled entrance time.
- All large bags, backpacks, and umbrellas must be left at the cloakroom. There is no charge for this.
- Please buy any souvenirs before leaving the gallery as you can’t enter the museum again without a valid ticket.
- The venue is wheelchair friendly and guests with any disability will be helped by the staff.
Child Ticket: 0-6 years
Note: Reduced price option is available at the gallery for European Union citizens. Your ID's will be checked at the entrance.
- These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Skip The Line - Uffizi Gallery Tickets