Florence City Tour with Priority Access to Uffizi Gallery
- Skip the Line tickets to Uffizi Gallery which allows priority access to the museum.
- Enjoy a bus tour to Fiesole and take in the panoramic views of Florence from this picturesque location.
- Explore the magical city of Florence by foot and see its many attractions including Loggia Dei Lanzi, Ponte Vecchio, Florence Duomo.
- Professional Guide providing insights through the duration of the tour
Start your afternoon with a lovely stroll through the city. Explore its nooks and crannies and take in the quaint, picturesque town at its laziest. Renowned as the ‘Cradle of Renaissance’, this city has innumerable monuments and attractions and you will visit all of them. Discover the secrets, the stories and the culture of this iconic Italian town before you begin your visit to the Uffizi Gallery.
The Uffizi Gallery is the largest gallery of Florence and documents the city’s journey to the front runners of the Renaissance. With chronologically placed artworks, you’re bound to feel displaced in time but never truly lost. Study the artworks displayed here and learn all about the different techniques and skills employed by various prominent artists. Here’s a list of paintings that are a must-see at the venue.
Famous Works at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
- Please note: The check in time is 2:15 PM and the departure time is 2:30 PM
- The gallery is closed on Mondays and 1st Sunday of every month
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- Child Ticket: Ages 0-6
- This tour is not fit for individuals with impaired movement
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Via Brunelleschi, 1 (in front of the Hard Rock), Firenze
Other experiences similar to Florence City Tour with Priority Access to Uffizi Gallery