Florence Walking Tour with Immersive Art Experience
What You Get
- Skip the Line Tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Skip the Line Tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Explore the magical streets of the city and its many attractions
- Professional guide providing insights through the duration of the tour
Explore the magical halls of the Accademia Galleria and awe at the mesmerizing ‘David’ by Michelangelo. A perfect way to start off the day! Continue on a guided exploration of the museum and learn about its rich collections of artwork. Once you’ve seen the seven halls of the museum it's time to step into the open-air for a walk through this fashionable streets.
Wander through the seats of Florence and take in the Romanesque-Romantic architecture through the city. Cover the prominent locations of the city (mentioned below) as you stroll in awe and shock of the many attractions.
- Accademia Gallery
- Uffizi Gallery
- Duomo Complex
- Orsanmichele Church
- Loggia Del Bigallo
- Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Florence Baptistry
- Porta Del Paradiso
- Fountain of Neptune
- Mercato Della Paglia
- Giotto’s Bell Tower
- Piazza Della Signoria
- Loggia Dei Lanzi
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Vecchio
Once you’ve explored the city, it's time to enter the Uffizi Gallery. The largest, most prolific gallery in Florence, this venue hosts plenty of prominent artworks from the centuries. Chronologically ordered for your benefit, take a walk through time and witness the growth and spread of art under one roof.
- The gallery is closed on Mondays
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
- Meeting Point: The tour begins at the Accademia Gallery at 10:30 AM
- Child Ticket: Ages 0-6
- This tour is not fit for individuals with impaired movement
- The order of the tour may vary depending on the timeslot chosen
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50121, Firenze , Firenze
Other experiences similar to Florence Walking Tour with Immersive Art Experience