Florence Wonders Walking Tour With Accademia - Skip the Line
Enjoy the best of Florence with this exceptional walking tour through the city with a knowledgeable guide who will let you experience the city like a true native! Not only will you get to walk through the bustling piazzas and charming streets of Florence, you will also gain Skip The Line access to one of the crown jewels of the city, the Accademia Gallery!
- Skip The Line Tickets to Accademia Gallery
- Professional Guide providing insights through the duration of the tour
- Explore the magical city of Florence by foot
- Immerse yourself in the rich culture and history surrounding the city
Indulge into the rich world of arts at the Accademia Gallery - home to the world-famous ‘David’ by Michelangelo. Explore the seven different halls within the gallery as a guide provides commentary about the artworks and sculptures displayed. Be sure to visit the Museum of Classical Instruments and check out the Grand Ducal Collection of 50 instruments showcased at the Accademia Gallery.
Walk through the quaint, picture-perfect streets of Florence and learn the heritage that this city was built on. Often called the ‘Cradle of Renaissance’, this city has several monuments and attractions and you will visit all of them. Discover the secrets, the stories and the culture of this iconic Italian town!
- Accademia Galleria
- Duomo Complex
- Orsanmichele Church
- Loggia Del Bigallo
- Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Florence Baptistry
- Porta Del Paradiso
- Mercato Della Paglia
- Piazza Della Signoria
- Loggia Dei Lanzi
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Professional English Speaking Guide at your side
- Skip the line ticket to the Accademia Gallery
Know Before You Go
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the Gallery.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum.
- This tour is not fit for individuals with impaired movement
- The tour of the Accademia Gallery is available from Tuesday through Sunday and begins at 1:15 PM
- Please arrive at the meeting point for the guided tour of Academia 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date.
- Kids aged 6 years and below do not require a ticket for this tour.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
This tour starts at 1:15 PM from Accademia Gallery
Meeting Point for Accademia Gallery (1 PM)
- Meet your guide at the main entrance of Accademia Gallery.
- Your guide will be wearing blue clothing with CAF Tour Gray Line Florence logos
To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Getting To Accademia Gallery
- The nearest Bus Station is Piazza Di San Marco and the stop ID is FM0084. Bus: 1, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 20. Accademia Galleria is a 2 minute walk from this stop.
- The nearest Train Station is Firenze S.M.N. Station, a 14 minute walk (1.2km) from your meeting point.