The Beatles: LOVE By Cirque du Soleil
The Beatles: LOVE Cirque du Soleil
Originally conceived by the late Beatle guitarist George Harrison and Cirque founder Guy Laliberté, this is a production like no other in Las Vegas; one that'll visually and emotionally rock your world! If you're looking for the perfect blend of stunning acrobats to the tunes of the Beatles songs, then all you need is LOVE.
Pay a tribute to one of the greatest rock n roll bands of all time at this one of a kind show! The show brings back the magic of the Beatle's most famous songs. Sing along to “Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band”, “Hey Jude”, and “I Want To Hold Your Hand” while watching a talented cast fly through the air and dance.
Watch Out For
- Watch more than 60 freestyle dancers, aerial acrobats, and extreme athletes perform to create a visually stunning show.
- Clips of the Beatles a played on 20-foot-high by 100-foot wide screens.
- A 90-minute journey through the 60's and the Beatle's journey to fame.
- A jam session created from authentic recordings of the four band members.
Need To Know
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed inside the theater
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
1) Is there a possibility that I will get partial view seating?
No, you will only receive full view seats. Although, there are a few seats in the Balcony section that have a thin structural pipe within eyesight. This, however, will not hamper your view or affect your show experience.
2) Is there a dress code?
Smart casual is recommended. Keep in mind the theatre is air conditioned throughout the year and can get a bit chilly.
3) Is there a minimum age requirement?
The minimum age requirement to attend a show here is five years.
4) Is the ticket price for children different than adults?
No, children will have to purchase a full priced ticket.
5) Does the theater have wheelchair accessible seating?
Wheelchair accessible seating is available; however, seats are subject to availability.
6) How long is the show and will there be an intermission?
The show runs for 1 hour and 30 minutes, with no intermission.
7) Can we bring outside food into the theatre?
Food and beverages from outside are strictly prohibited.
8) Can I can bring a bag, luggage, camera etc.?
No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. If carrying a camera, be sure to keep it in your bag at all times. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the theatre.
9) What time should I arrive at the theater?
We recommend reaching the theater 30 minutes before curtain time. Performances begin promptly at the time stated on your ticket and the theatre reserves the right to deny entry if you are late.
10) Will my seats be together?
Yes, we always make sure your reservation seats are together. Keep in mind, many theatres use an odd and even numbered sequence for seating.
Availability and constant updates as to when purchase would be available was a very nice touch. It is also very user friendly.
The website was easy to use and the customer service staff were very nice and helpful when I encountered a problem. Really appreciate the excellent customer service!
Regarding my experience with Headout, it was quick and easy to get tickets and we were able to print them ourselves so no line was best of all!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The Mirage, 3400 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Other experiences similar to The Beatles: LOVE By Cirque du Soleil