Exclusive Guided Tour of Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery
What You Get
- Skip the Line Tickets to Palazzo Vecchio
- Skip the Line Tickets to Uffizi Gallery
- Small Tour group size (max.15) allowing for a more interactive, comfortable and engrossing experience
- Expert local guides who lead the way and provide in-depth insights about the artworks
Explore the oldest art gallery of Florence - The Uffizi Gallery. Walk through the halls and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression. As you walk through the halls covered with paintings and sculptures from genius artists including Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Giotto, Raphael and many more. Be sure to check out these paintings/sculptures within the gallery:
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
After your journey through time, it's time to visit the Palazzo Vecchio - home to the Medicis. Your time travel journey continues as you explore the homes of medieval Florence’s most powerful family. Featuring the architectural language of Brunelleschi and the artistic expressions of both Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo; this site is a visual feast. Study the replica of David, the murals in the Council of 500, the mistakes of Leonardo while portraying the Battle of Anghiari as you delve deeper into the world of arts. Your expert guide will answer any questions you have through the duration of your phenomenal tour.
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Salone dei Cinquecento
- Uffizi Gallery
- Piazza Della Signoria
- Meeting Point: At the tail of the Bronze Equestrian Statue of Cosimo I in Piazza della Signoria
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-12
- Student Ticket: Ages 13-22
- Please carry valid photo ID
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
Such a fabulous tour it turned out to be. I guess I was lucky with the group, we all turned out to be history nuts and hung out together even after the tour was over. The tour was also good and we got a good guide.
It is a whirlwind tour so its definitely not for the art enthusiast who wants to know and learn about each and everything. But I loved the tour, the guide helped us find the important art pieces so we saved a lot of time and packed in all the information.
I liked the Palazzo Vecchio, it was something as an after thought but that wasn’t the first place on my mind when I was planning my trip to Florence. However, I am glad I did not miss it. The guided tour was very helpful and I learnt so much on the trip.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Piazza della Signoria, Firenze
Please note that the order of sites to be visited is subjected to change.