Exclusive Day Tour to Tuscany with Authentic Italian Lunch and Wine Tasting
What You Get
- Explore the relaxing, picturesque countryside of Tuscany in a luxury A/C coach
- Visit the beautiful medieval town of Siena and enjoy its many attractions
- Authentic Italian lunch and Wine tasting at a farmhouse in Chianti
- Small Tour group size (max.14) allowing for a more interactive, comfortable and engrossing experience
- Expert guides who tell you detailed stories through the duration of your tour
Relax in the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned coach as you cruise through the scenic Italian landscape. Your first stop, the Piazzale Michelangelo, across the Arno river for the best views of the Renaissance-inspired city of Florence. This 360-degree panoramic view is a magical sight. Get back into your luxury coaches and ride into Siena.
Siena - before the Black Plague - was the capital of Italian art and culture. The medieval town, spared by the WW2 bombings, is the perfect place to study early Middle Age architecture and artworks. Visit the Cathedral and study its intricated carvings and design language that resonates with the themes of the early Renaissance period.
Once your visit to the Cathedral is over, you’ll visit the world-famous vineyard of Chianti. The rolling hills covered in plantations are a visual delight. Enjoy a farm tour complete with vineyards and wine cellars before enjoying a classic Italian lunch with a wine tasting. The menu is seasonal so expect fresh, robust flavors in each bite.
After your belly has been satisfied, it's time to explore the quaint village of San Gimignano - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk through the small, picturesque alleyways and soak in the art and creative expression radiating from the place. Climb the tower house and see panoramic views of the Italian countryside in all its splendor.
All through the trip your guide will be narrating events from the centuries and educate you about the rich history and culture of Italy. Be sure to take back some Chianti to enjoy once you’re back in Florence.
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Siena Cathedral
- Chianti farmhouse and vineyard
- San Gimignano
- Individuals with food allergies/special requirements should notify at the time of booking. We will try our best to find the perfect alternatives for you.
- If you are traveling with a child do let us know at the time of booking to reserve space on the bus.
- Meeting Point: By the Carousel in Piazza della Repubblica
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-12
- Student Ticket: Ages 13-22
- Starting Time: 9:00 am
- Meeting Point details will be provided once booking is confirmed
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
By the Carousel, Piazza della Repubblica, Firenze