Exclusive Guided Florence City Walking Tour with Immersive Art Experience
What You Get
- Guided City Walking Tour of Florence
- Skip the Line Tickets to Accademia Galleria
- Skip the Line Tickets to Uffizi Gallery
- Small Tour group size (max.15) allowing for a more interactive, comfortable and engrossing experience
- Expert guides who tell you detailed stories behind the significance of Florence’s many wonders.
Do you want to become the master of Florence in 1 day? Then this is the tour for you.
Start off your morning with an early visit to the Accademia Galleria. Home to some of the greatest works of art to have ever been produced, this gallery is the resting place of ‘David’. This 17 ft tall marble sculpture produced by Michelangelo is widely recognized as the greatest sculpture to have ever existed on the planet. The gallery also houses the unfinished ‘Slaves’ sculptures of Michelangelo and features artworks from Botticelli, Giotto, and many celebrated artists. The gallery also has a musical instrument museum which houses the Grand Ducal Collection featuring 50 musical instruments carefully curated centuries after they were made.
Next on your agenda, a visit to the eye-catching Santa Maria Del Fiore, the grand dome of Florence. Designed and constructed by architect Brunelleschi, it remains as the centerpiece of the city even today. Enter the church with your guide and see the intrinsic artworks and frescos that adorn these walls.Your guide will narrate the epic stories of the Medicis in these halls. Walk through the Palazzo Vecchio and witness the sculptures along the walls of the Orsanmichele Church as you learn the stories behind them. Witness the majestic statues at Loggia Dei Lanzi proudly displayed under the glorious sky. This open-air gallery has a very special and overpowering effect to those who see its magnificence.
After a break for lunch, it’s time to venture into the Uffizi Gallery. The Uffizi is the largest, oldest gallery of Florence and houses rare artworks from the medieval times. Here you will be able to see Botticelli's greatest works, ‘Primavera’ and ‘Birth of Venus’. The museum also features several other prominent works including ‘Madonna of the Goldfinch’ by Raphael and ‘Venus of Urbino’ by Titian. Once your guided tour of the museum is complete you can discover more of the gallery at your own pace.
- Accademia Galleria
- Uffizi Gallery
- Santa Maria del Fiore
- Duomo Complex
- Ponte Vecchio
- Florence Baptistry
- Gates of Paradise
- Piazza Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Mercato Nuovo
- Orsanmichele Church
- Il Porcellino
- Vasari Corridor
- Loggia Dei Lanzi
- The guide will not be with you during lunch. However, he will recommend the best local restaurants and tell you the meetup point post lunch.
- Dress Code: Please wear modest attire as you will be entering a church. Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women. Individuals who do not comply will not be allowed within the church.
- Meeting Point: In Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-12
- Student Ticket: Ages 13-22
- The Cathedral of Florence is subject to closure during special celebrations. An alternative itinerary will be run in case of this.
- Please carry valid photo ID
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the gallery.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Piazza di San Marco, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Exclusive Guided Florence City Walking Tour with Immersive Art Experience