Super Saver Combo: Singapore Zoo + River Safari + Night Safari
Explore three of Singapore’s top wildlife parks with this all-in-one combo. Venture into the scenic world at the River Safari which mimics river ecosystems from around the world; explore the Singapore Zoo and see the diversity of animals on the planet; step into the dark world of Night Safari and gain insights into the lives of nocturnal animals. Not only does this combo give you complete flexibility with your tickets being valid till 30th September 2018, you also have the freedom to visit the three parks on different days, that too at a discounted price!
Super Saver Combo Highlights
Singapore Zoo Ticket Highlights
- Guided Tram ride ticket with onboard commentary included in the Singapore Zoo ticket price.
- Discover the plethora of wildlife including Pandas, Elephants, Tigers, Lions and more! With elevated platforms, underwater galleries, and glass observatories enjoy watching the animals frolic from great vantage points
Night Safari Ticket Highlights
- Discover 2,500 fascinating nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat as you take in the Night Safari exhibits.
- Ride the Safari Tram, a 40-minutes immersive experience, that takes you through the reserve park. Tickets included in the combo.
- Engage in the interactive Creatures Of The Night Show, a crowd favorite, where you can learn more about the nocturnal animals and their peculiar characters.
River Safari Ticket Highlights
- Enjoy two amazing boat rides as you explore the venue: River Safari and Amazon River Quest. Tickets included in the combo.
- Meet Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest and spot over 5,000 animals through the park.
Singapore Zoo Experience
Discover the wondrous creatures at Singapore Zoo in their open enclosure habitats designed to mirror their real-world environment. This conceptual zoo has managed to breed the world’s first polar bear to be born in the tropics who is housed at the Frozen Tundra zone at Singapore Zoo.
You can explore the different zones at the park which are: Wild Africa, Reptile Garden, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Frozen Tundra, Fragile Forest, Primate Kingdom, Tortoise Shell-ter, Australasia and the Orchid Garden. You will also get a tram ride which has an onboard commentary allowing you to learn more about the diverse species at the venue. In addition to this, you can also watch the magnificent display of shows and performance at the venue. To plan your day better please refers to our detailed guide on Singapore Zoo.
Night Safari Experience
Spread over a massive 40-hectare area of tropical forest, Night Safari is Asia’s first Nocturnal wildlife park. Here you can meet the enchanting creatures of the dark like the Himalayan Tahrs and the Brazilian Tapirs.
Be sure to get abroad the Night Safari Tram Ride, a 40-minute immersive adventure, which takes you into the different zones and allows you to cover the large area at a relaxed pace. If you’re not one for relaxing, check out the walking trails at the venue which features animals from big cats to wallabies.
In addition to this, Night Safari is famous for their nightly shows which showcase the skills and talents of these animals and the trainers. The Thumbuakar performance, a breathtaking fire display, is also performed at the venue by trainer pyro-warriors. To plan your day better please refers to our detailed guide on Night Safari.
River Safari Experience
Walk into Asia’s first river-themed park and explore the ecosystems that sprawl across the famous rivers of the world. With each zone made to resemble the natural topography of a particular river, each zone houses animals and fish indigenous to that area. Explore the 10 different zones and witness over 5,000 animals when you visit the River Safari.
To add to the experience, your combo also offers you two cruise tickets at River Safari. One is for the Amazon River Quest where you can spot Brazilian Tapirs, Giant Anteaters, and Jaguars. The other ticket is for the River Safari cruise which takes you around the perimeter of the River Safari allowing you plenty of animal sightings.
To know more about the venue, read our detailed guide on River Safari
- Pre-booked priority access Singapore Zoo admission ticket.
- Tram ride with commentary at Singapore Zoo
- Priority Access Night Safari admission ticket
- 40-minute tram ride at Night Safari
- Priority Access River Safari Singapore ticket
- Amazon River Quest Ticket
- River Safari Boat ride ticket
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
- Singapore Zoo is open from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm daily.
- River Safari is open from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm daily.
- Night Safari is open from 7:30 pm - 12:00 am daily.
Your combo tickets are valid till 30th September 2018
Headout has a direct relationship with the supplier, the purchase date on your ticket is different than the date for which you purchased your ticket. We guarantee that your tickets are legit and valid for the date of your visit.
Please note that you can visit the three parks on different days should you so choose.
All three parks are located next-to-each-other and visitors can just walk to the different park entrances. Located on Mandai Lake Road, the venue is easily accessible by cars and metro alike. Take the Red line and transit to a connecting bus, preferably route no 927 or no 138.
Make the most of your combo tickets by giving these attractions the time they deserve and visiting each park on a different day to fully explore all the sights within.
However, should you wish to visit all the parks on the same day, we recommend that you begin with Singapore Zoo since it closes earlier and is the largest of the three parks. Once you've explored the Zoo to your heart's content, feel free to move on to the River Safari to enjoy your two boat rides and finish your day on your fascinating Night Safari!
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Found the river safari a little slow, but the rest was exciting and lived up to our expectations.
Helpful combo! You're going to bless your lucky stars when you finally avoid that long, treacherous queue at the entrance. The tours are really well managed at Headout.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email with your combo mobile voucher in a few minutes. Your Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, and River Safari tickets can be redeemed at Singapore Zoo Ticketing Counter 3-8. All 3 attractions are located next to each other.
Your combo tickets are valid till 30th September 2018.
Please note that you can visit the three parks on different days should you so choose.
Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore
- The Night Safari takes around 2-3 hours to cover completely. Admission is given on a slot basis with slots ranging from 7:15, 8:15,9:15 and 10:15. Please note that you will be accommodated in the next available time slot upon arrival at the venue.
- ATMs, Lockers, nursing stations are available at the zoo for your use. The charge for lockers is SGD 5 for the first 3 hours followed by an additional SGD 1 for each hour.
- The Zookeepers are spread over the park and will answer any query you might have regarding the animals or the zoo itself.
- Your Singapore Zoo tickets are valid for an entire day and it is possible to re-enter the Zoo for which you will have to get the ticket stamped for re-entry at the exit.
- Please carry sun glasses, a hat, an umbrella and a water bottle for personal use. Wear comfortable walking shoes as the zoo has a fair amount of walking.
Night Safari Singapore
- The Night Safari takes around 2-3 hours to cover completely. Admission is given on a slot basis with slots ranging from 7:15, 8:15,9:15 and 10:15.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Night Safari also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The park is spread over a vast area and includes several walking trails; so please ensure you wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy the park to the fullest.
- Be sure to arrive at the shows at least 15-20 minutes prior their scheduled beginning.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park and will assist you with any query you might have.
- Japanese and Mandarin commentary is available for the tram ride at an additional price.
- 85% of the animal exhibits are accessible by foot while the other 15% are viewed from the river cruises. Wear comfortable walking shoes to explore the venue at ease.
- The main attractions of the park are the Giant Panda Forest, Amazon River Quest, and the Amazon Flooded Forests.
- ATMs, lockers, nursing stations and prayers rooms are available at the venue. The locker costs SGD 5 for the first three hours, following which a 1 SGD fee will be levied for each hour.
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility scooters are present at the venue for children and guests with impaired movement. Strollers can be rented at a 9 SGD fee while the cost of renting a mobility scooter is SGD 35. Wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Tickets to the Beaver Encounter and the River Trails experience must be purchased separately at the venue.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park to assist you with any query.