Authentic Italian: Evening Florentine Food Tour
- Indulge your taste buds in authentic Italian cuisine
- From pizza to gelato, this tour will satisfy all your food cravings
- Small Tour group size (max.15) allowing for a more interactive, comfortable and engrossing experience
- Explore the local flavors with a local food guide
Eat and drink! This premium tour is a one-of-a-kind experience in Florence. Take in the gorgeous views of the Ponte Vecchio as you enter the Oltrarno neighborhood - the holy site of the foodies. Prepare yourself for a visual and aromatic gastronomic experience for the next few hours.
Your food guide will help you navigate through the streets and find the best possible locations to discover Italian cuisine. Start off with cheese, cold cuts, focaccia and learn about the peculiar, specific ingredients that are used in the Italian diet. Visit a local wine bar for a wine tasting experience and learn how to be a true connoisseur of this Biblical drink.
For dinner, you’ll be treated to a Florentine specialty - Bistecca Alla Fiorentina - a mouthwatering steak. And for dessert, sweet wine and cantuccini topped off with the world-famous ‘Gelato’. Feel free to ask your guide any question through your delicious tour.
- Oltrarno Neighbourhood
- Santa Spirito Piazza
- Local Gelateria
- Traditional Restaurant
- Cheese and Meat Shop
- Enoteca (Wine Bar)
- Individuals with food allergies/special requirements should notify at the time of booking. We will try our best to find the perfect alternatives for you.
- Order of sites may vary
- Meeting Point: By the Column in Piazza Santa Trinita
- Starting Time: 5:00 pm
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-12
- Student Ticket: Ages 13-22
- Meeting Point details will be provided once booking is confirmed
- Only food at mentioned places is covered in the fare. Any extra indulgences are not covered as part of the fare.
- All tastings, including food, wine & gelato
- Professional tour guide
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Piazza di Santa Trinita, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Authentic Italian: Evening Florentine Food Tour