Florence City Center Self-Guided Walking Tour
What You Get
- Explore the city at your own pace
- Informative and reliable information provided through the trip using an ‘audiopen’
- City map to ensure you don’t get lost!
- Exhaustive itinerary focussing on all prominent locations in Florence
Discover the jewels of Florence at your own pace! Take to the streets with a map and the audiopen and explore the old city center. Your experience will be completely under your control and you can spend as much time as you want at any place. The audiopen will provide insights about the prominent sights and locations that are peppered through the city. Take in the Renaissance-inspired beauty of the land as you stroll through the streets!
- Church of San Lorenzo
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Baptistry of San Giovanni
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Pitti
- Church of Santa Croce
- Piazza Signoria
- Palazzo Vecchio
Takeaways: Take home the map of the city as a souvenir of your experience.
Lunch Menu(only for variant)
Adult Menu: * Toasted bread with tomato * Macaroni with Bolognese sauce(vegetarian option available upon request) * Dessert or coffee * Glass of wine (Chianti or Trebbiano)
Children's Menu: * Macaroni with Bolognese sauce(vegetarian option available upon request) * Ice-cream or another dessert * Orange Juice
- Meeting Point: Caf Tour and Travel - Via Degli Alfani 151/red, near Accademia Gallery
- Starting Time: 08:30 am
- Child Ticket: 0-6years
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the starting time
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Caf Tour & Travel , Via Degli Alfani, 151/red , Firenze