Sunset Guided Tour of Accademia Galleria with Priority Access
- Skip The Line tickets to the Accademia Galleria
- Explore the world-famous art gallery at Sunset without the morning crowd
- Professional guide providing insights about the artworks in the gallery
- Choice of Aperitif at the magnanimous Cathedral Square(variant)
Dive into the Accademia Galleria, the prolific museum which houses the world-famous sculpture of ‘David’ by Michelangelo. Explore the many zones of the gallery as you get transported to different timelines and settings including the Florence Gothic Era and the Modernist Era. All through the trip a guide will be providing commentary about the various artworks on display and give you insights about the artists and the painting techniques they made famous.
Check out the works of world renowned artists including Michelangelo, Giotto, Leonardo Da Vinci and many more as you study the painting and sculptures made by these geniuses. Immerse yourself into the world of art and creativity at your own pace! At the end of the tour, you may choose to go to the Cathedral Square to enjoy an aperitif at the picturesque location. Be prepared to be dazzled by art!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit.
- Meeting Point: Near the Accademia Galleria at 4:45 pm. (Further details will be provided after booking is confirmed)
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum
- Child Ticket: 0-6 years
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Sunset Guided Tour of Accademia Galleria with Priority Access