Skip The Line Guided Tour to Uffizi + Accademia Galleries
Enjoy the two most popular and cultural attractions of Florence on this tour that lets you bypass the hours-long lines with your Skip the Line tickets. Explore the famed Accademia Galleria, home to the famous statue of David and the renowned Uffizi Gallery, housing the works of countless Italian artistic masters with the help of an expert guide, conducting the tour in a language of your preference!
- Explore the exquisite artwork that adorns the walls of the Accademia and Uffizi galleries with a professional guide in a language of your choice out of English, German, Italian, Spanish and French.
- Learn about the various pieces of art, sculptures, and paintings with the help of your guide as you take in the vast collections housed at both museums.
- Make the most of your time in each gallery by viewing the most famous works of art at the Accademia, Michelangelo's David, and the Uffizi, Botticelli's The Birth of Venus.
Explore the Accademia and Uffizi galleries with a professional guide
Explore and study the artworks of the two best galleries in Florence - the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery - with a knowledgeable guide. Take in the creativity of the geniuses whose works reside within the walls and admire the magnificence of their artworks. Discover some of the best art pieces in the world as your guide provides commentary about the works.
Make the most of your time at the Accademia
Start your day at the Accademia by meeting your guide at the entrance for reservation holders and then make your way in. Known for the magnificent sculpture of ‘David’ by Michelangelo, the entire gallery is quite a handful. Spanning across seven halls each focussing on a particular theme, you are bound to be spellbound as you walk through these art-covered walls.
Discover the wonders held at the Uffizi Gallery
After your tour of the Accademia, you will be given time in the afternoon to grab some lunch and do a little exploring on your own. When it is time, meet your guide and make your way into Florence’s most visited gallery, the Uffizi. This gallery boasts more artworks than any other gallery in Florence. Admire the works of the famous painters including Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Giotto and many more as you tour among the mesmerizing paintings and sculptures.
- Skip the line tickets to Accademia Gallery
- Skip the line tickets to Uffizi Gallery
- Professional guide in English, German, Italian, Spanish or French.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is available daily except on Mondays and the first Sunday of each month.
- The tour is also unavailable on May 1st, December 25th, and January 1st.
- You will have to meet your tour guide for Accademia Galleria at 10:30 AM, the tour lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes. The tour at Uffizi Gallery starts at 4:30 PM and lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of your tour to leave time for check-in.
Reduced Price Ticket
Children aged 6 years and younger may enter free. Please carry valid ID for all members in your party for whom you're booking reduced pricing tickets to confirm their age if required.
Meeting Points and Guides
You will meet the assistant in front of the main entrance to the Gallery. They will be wearing a yellow colored jacket for easy recognition.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Kindly note that your assistants for the two galleries may not be the same person.
You will meet the assistant in front of door 1, Gate 1. They will be wearing a yellow colored jacket for easy recognition.
English | German | Italian | Spanish | French
- No bags and large backpacks, helmets, knives, scissors or any hazardous objects will be allowed in the Gallery.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Excelentes guías, gracias
The Guide, Stephie, was wonderful and knowledgeable and gave us such an informative tour, it was delightful.
Enjoyed the tour. Guide knowledgeable however somewhat rushed due to wait times to get into the Uffizi and gallery academic which was disappointing for a reasonably expensive tour
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the respective meeting points for the tour of the two galleries.
Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122 Firenze FI, Firenze
- Child Ticket: 0-6 years
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum