Skip The Line - Accademia and Uffizi Galleries with Audio Guide
What You Get
- Skip the line tickets to Accademia Gallery
- Skip the line tickets to Uffizi Gallery
- Discover the artwork of the galleries at your own pace with an audio guide for both the galleries
- Choose from multiple time slots to find your perfect combo
Dive into the Renaissance-inspired artwork at the two best galleries in Florence. An audio guide will be providing commentary about the artwork and the galleries as you explore the venues. Immerse yourself in the arts and sculptures which are among the best in the world!
Discover the plethora of artwork on display at this incredible gallery. Immerse yourself into the world of Michelangelo and laud his famous sculpture - David. Browse the other artwork in the gallery including the ‘I Prigioni', ‘San Matteo', ‘Palestrina Pieta’ and much more!
Explore the jewels at the Uffizi Gallery at your own pace! With numerous works from prolific painters all across the ages - including Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Giotto and many more! Be sure to check out the world-famous masterpieces of Botticelli on display, namely the ‘Primavera’ and the ‘Birth of Venus’.
Lunch Menu(only for variant)
Adult Menu: * Toasted bread with tomato * Macaroni with Bolognese sauce(vegetarian option available upon request) * Dessert or coffee * Glass of wine (Chianti or Trebbiano)
Children’s Menu: * Macaroni with Bolognese sauce(vegetarian option available upon request) * Ice-cream or another dessert * Orange Juice
- Morning Option Timings: Uffizi Gallery visit at 9:00 am and Accademia Gallery at 11:30 am
- Afternoon Option Timings: Accademia Gallery visit at 10:30 am and Uffizi Gallery at 4:30 pm
- The galleries are closed on Mondays.
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum
- Child Ticket: 0-6 years
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, Florence, Firenze
Other experiences similar to Skip The Line - Accademia and Uffizi Galleries with Audio Guide