Harbor Night Cruise with Dining at the Peak
What You Get
- Nighttime cruise of the Victoria Harbor aboard a Chinese style cruiser
- Complimentary open bar at the cruise
- Glamorous 360-degree views of the city lights from the ocean
- Dining experience at Bubba Gump - the highest restaurant in town
- Visit to Temple Street and the famous flea market
Indulge in a night of festivity and celebration! Cruise down the glamorous Victoria Harbor and take in the surreal nighttime skyline of HK as the glittering lights twinkle in the sky above you. Experience the breathtaking view in all its glory with a glass in your hand as you drink-up at the open bar on the cruise.
After the cruise, you will drive up Victoria Peak for a special dinner at ‘Bubba Gump’- a Forrest Gump themed restaurant. Dive into the delicious dinner set in front of you and take in the stunning,panoramic view of the city below. Once you stomach’s happy, you will be taken to the Temple Street - a buzzing, energetic night flea market popular with locals and expats alike. Discover the buzzing nightlife of HK as you experience the theatre and festivity that the Chinese are known for.
- Child TIckets: Ages 2-11
- Meeting Point: Park Hotel(Kowloon Side) OR Kowloon Hotel(Kowloon Side) OR Excelsior Hotel(Hong Kong Side)
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Excelsior, 281 Gloucester Rd, East Point, Hong Kong, Hong Kong