- Capture Hong Kong’s surreal natural landscapes
- Learn various tips and skills about photography from the professional photo guide.
- Explore the gorgeous landscape of Tai Lam Country Park
- Hike through a guided trail and capture some raw moments with nature
The Tai Lam Country Park is an artificially restored park originally undertaken to prevent soil erosion. Over the years, the park has developed a scenic landscape with lush vegetation and is home to many species of animals. Hike through the untamed wilderness, camera in hand, and hone your photography skills under a professional photographer guide.
- 2:00 pm - Tuen Mun MTR Station on the West Rail
- 2:15pm - Tuen Mun Path
- 2:30pm - Guided photography eco-tour
- 6:00pm - Sunset gazing
- 7:30pm - Tour ends at Tuen Mun MTR Station
- Travel charges not included in the fare.
- Meeting Point: Tuen Mun MTR Station on the West Rail Line C Exit (purple) at 2:00 pm
- Please carry insect repellant.
- Please wear sports shoes and full-sleeved shirts.
- Bring a flashlight and some snacks.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tuen Mun MTR Station (West Rail), Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Other experiences similar to Nature Photowalk