- Explore the full-scale replica of Noah’s ark and relive the story with a sensory adventure
- Climb the Solar Tower and get a glimpse of the sun’s surface in real time
- Learn about the secrets of the solar system aided by a 3D documentary
- Venture into the many attractions and be sure to check out all 100 different tree species
Rediscover the Biblical story of Noah and his fabled ark on a full-scale replica. Experience the entire story with sensory stimulus allowing you to live and breath the moments. Check out the Special Exhibition and catch a glimpse of the ancient bibles and replicas of the Ark of Covenant. Visit the Ark Life Education House to indulge in some DIY activities and games. You can also climb the Solar Tower to enter the world of astronomy and learn everything about the stars. Be sure to check out the wide varieties of trees on display as you enjoy your day with nature!
- Timings: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm(However for most of the exhibits, the last entry time is 5 PM, so please plan your visit accordingly)
- Please carry your passport in order to redeem your tickets
- Child Tickets: Ages 3-11
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.