Honorary Panda Keeper
What You Get
- Day’s admission to Ocean Park
- Explore the panda dens
- Learn all about pandas and how to care for them from professionals
- Explore the Ocean Park and its many rides and attractions
- Souvenir photo of your Panda experience
Get up close and personal with the marine life at one of the world’s largest aquariums at Hong Kong Ocean Park. This theme park is a mix of a zoo and an adventure zone with thrilling themed rides and exotic themed restaurants. Experience the 870,000 square meters of fun-filled adrenaline-pumping rides and attractions for a day. Be sure to visit the famous rides which include the Thrill Mountain, Rainforest, Aqua City and much more!
Honorary Panda Keeper Experience
Suit-up in your special Panda Keeper uniform and explore the Panda dens with a professional trainer. You will not only learn everything about these indigenous animals, but you’ll also get to assist with their daily care and maintenance. An immersive, hands-on experience about caring for pandas, you’ll also learn the threats they face from humans and what you can do to help make the world a better place... for pandas.
- Ocean Park ticket is not included in the fare. You will need a separate Ocean Park ticket to enter the theme park which can be purchased with the variant.
- Timings: 9:00 am - 11:00 am on Thursday and Friday (some Saturdays)
- Meeting Point: Conservation Kiosk next to the Ticketing Office at Park Entrance
- Age: Participants must be at least 8 years old. Participants under 12 must be accompanied by a paying parent.
- Special keeper outfit will be provided at the venue.
- The encounters are in Cantonese, supplemented by English or Putonghua. Putonghua sessions can be arranged upon request at the time of booking.
- You will not be allowed to touch the pandas for your own safety
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ocean Park, Hong Kong
Other experiences similar to Honorary Panda Keeper