Ocean Park Seal Encounter
What You Get
- Explore the Ocean Park with full day entry to Ocean Park Theme Park
- Special Seal encounter experience for 1.5 hours with a trained guide
- Explore the park via the cable car and view the entire 870,000 square meters from above
- Experience the many attractions and rides at the Ocean Park
Dive into a fun-filled day with thrilling rides and marine life at the Ocean Park. The ultimate melange of theme park and zoo, you will be able to experience themed rides at one of the world’s largest aquariums. A must visit for all in HK, this themed park is fun for the entire family with its choice of attractions, rides, and restaurants.
Spend some time with the lovable sea creatures and discover their friendly side. Join them in the water and get a crash course in the life of a seal keeper as you help take care of the seals. A professional trainer will help you with any questions you have while providing interesting facts and demonstrating the techniques used to tame these friendly creatures.
Takeaway: Take a souvenir snapshot of your encounter
- Ocean Park ticket is not included in the fare. You will need a separate Ocean Park ticket to enter the theme park which can be purchased with the variant.
- Timings: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Meeting Point: Ocean Express Photo at The Summit at 10:50 am
- Chest Wader, buoyancy aid and warm undergarments will be provided at the venue for the Seal Encounter experience.
- Please carry a spare set of clothes
- Participants under 8 years must be at least 1.3m tall. Participants under 12 must be accompanied by a paying parent.
- The encounters are in Cantonese, supplemented by English or Putonghua. Putonghua sessions can be arranged upon request at the time of booking.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ocean Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Other experiences similar to Ocean Park Seal Encounter