Ocean Park Penguin Encounter
What You Get
- Explore the 870,000 square meters, Ocean Park
- Day of thrilling rides and experience with marine life
- 1.5 hours of penguin keeping with a professional
- Souvenir photos of your experience
A combination of a theme park and a zoo, this park houses more than 1,000 variety of animals and marine life. Combining the diverse marine life with the thrilling rides provides a day filled with fun activities for the entire family. Explore the park’s many attractions including the Polar Adventure, Old Hong Kong, Thrill Mountain and much more!
This unique experience allows you to step into the shoes of a penguin keeper! Learn everything about these adorable seafarers and interact with different species of penguins. A professional trainer will be at the venue to aid you as you go about feeding and interacting with these black and white birds. You’ll also get to learn a lot about these creates and by the end, you can call yourself an expert!
- Ocean Park ticket is not included in the fare. You will need a separate Ocean Park ticket to enter the theme park which can be purchased with the variant.
- Timings: 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm daily
- Meeting Point: The Lodge near the activity location at Polar Adventure.
- Safety gloves, boots, glasses and warm clothing will be provided at the venue for the Seal Encounter experience.
- Participants under 8 years must be at least 1.3m tall. Participants under 12 must be accompanied by a paying parent.
- The encounters are in Cantonese, supplemented by English or Putonghua. Putonghua sessions can be arranged upon request at the time of booking.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ocean Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong