Half Day Hong Kong Island Private Tour
- Guided coach tour through the island of Hong Kong
- Climb to the top of Victoria Peak and take in the stunning panoramic view
- Take in the natural beauty and the latest infrastructure across the land
- Visit a jewelry workshop to explore the local fine arts
Enjoy a day discovering HK as you venture through the hub-hub sites and the surreal countryside. Take in the spectacular scenery as you ascend the Victoria Peak - 554 m above sea-level - and witness the gorgeous panoramic view from the peak. You will also get to see the coastal areas of the southern part of the island.
After this, you will explore a jewelry workshop for a behind-the-scenes look at the fine crafts of the region. This will be followed by a visit to the famous Stanley Market where you will get a glimpse into the lives of the locals as you strut alongside them at this wet market. Shop to your heart’s content as you have plenty to choose from.
- Pick-up Points: Park Hotel (Kowloon Side) at 08:50 am or 1:50 pm OR Kowloon Hotel (Kowloon Side) at 09:00 am or 2:00 pm OR Excelsior Hotel (Hong Kong side) 09:30 am or 2:30 pm
- Child Ticket: 2-11 years old
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Excelsior, 281 Gloucester Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Other experiences similar to Half Day Hong Kong Island Private Tour