Discover Hong Kong by Land and Sea with a Guide
What You Get
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the iconic city with a guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Travel aboard the Star Ferry and the double-decker tram
- Witness the age-old practice of ‘Villain Hitting’ where old ladies repeatedly chant curses to help client overcome the ‘villains’ in their life
- Explore the historically famous Stone Slab Street now lined with pubs, restaurants, and bars
- See the Mid-Level Escalators - the longest series of covered outdoor escalators in the world - spanning over 800 meters in height
- Lunch at local Hong-Kong style restaurant.
- Board the walla-walla boat ride at Aberdeen to visit Hong Kong’s oldest public housing
Venture into the less explored side of HK away from the commercial spaces and white-collar workers. Experience the different vibes of the city as you explore the local traditions and witness the superstitious practices prevalent in the land.You will also be treated to a delicious lunch on this trip. Your guide will help you navigate through the trip while providing local insights and information about the land - its rich history and past and how it grew to be an international hotspot.
- Star Ferry ride across Victoria Harbour
- ‘Ding Ding' tram ride (10-15 mins)
- Get to know the practice of ‘villain hitting' (20-25 mins)
- Travel on the Mid-Levels escalators to Soho
- Walk up Stone Slab Street and browse the terraced shops
- Journey to the South side of the Island and take a traditional boat ride (20-30 mins)
- Visit Ap Lei Chau's huge outlet shopping mall
- Enjoy a local lunch
- Pay a visit to Wah Fu Estate, famed for its good Feng Shui
- Drop off back at The Kowloon Hotel
- Pick-up Points: 9:15 am at The Kowloon Hotel (lobby), 19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station (Exit E))
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above or Red Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
- Please arrive 10 minutes before scheduled departure
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.