Peak Tram Sky Pass
- Explore the scenic city of HK from up on the tram
- Witness the harbors and skyscrapers in a panoramic view from the mid-levels
- Climb the Sky Terrace 428 and take in the surreal view of HK down below
Enjoy the best way to see HK - by the Peak Tram! Take in the glamorous views all around you as you float on the mid-levels and experience breathtaking sights. Ride the rail all the way to the top of the cliff railway and stand atop the Sky Terrace 428. This iconic building allows you to get never-seen visuals of HK by offering the tallest viewpoint in the city. Watch the city down below with its natural harbors and urban hustle-bustle as a wave of relaxation runs through you. No visit to HK is complete without this!
- Tram runs from Garden Road Admiralty to Victoria Peak
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-11
- Timings: Peak tram hours: 7:00 am-12:00 am (all days) & Sky Terrace 428 hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 am-11:00 pm, Weekends and Public Holidays 8:00 am-11:00 pm
- Please note: You are required to present your e-voucher at the redemption point in order to redeem your actual tickets. The redemption point is located at Peak Tram Lower Terminus, 33 Garden Road, Central.
Tickets for the tram are cheap on the headout app and it was completely affordable. We got lucky and it was a clear night and got unhindered views of the hong Kong skyline.
It’s easier to just book online and redeem the ticket at the counters. Otherwise you have to wait in lines for the trams. It’s a good authentic HK experience.
The Peak tram is a fun way to explore Hong Kong, the ride up the steep slope is unique and the views are pretty spectacular.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Peak Tram Lower Terminus, 33 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong