Chinese Pastry Baking
- Learn how to make up to three delicious sweet treats indigenous to Hong Kong.
- Discover the tricks and shortcuts used by professionals under the guidance of a trained baker
- Refreshments will be provided at the venue
Enjoy an afternoon of freshly baked goods as you discover the joys of baking in a fully-equipped modern-style kitchen! Master the techniques behind Hong Kong’s most beloved sweet delicacies and try your hand at reinventing the taste under professional guidance. Sample your own creations and take home the recipes you practiced (listed below).
- Pineapple Bun
- Red Bean Bun
- Coconut Tart
- All culinary equipment, ingredients, and material will be provided at the venue
- Meeting Point: Easy123 Dining and Cooking Studio, Shop 221, Level 2, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Exit N4) at 11:50 am.
- Each adult in the workshop may be accompanied by a child.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class start.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Easy123 Dining and Cooking Studio, Shop 221, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong