Cantonese Cooking Class
- Learn how to prepare authentic Chinese cuisine under a professional chef.
- Witness a live demonstration by veteran chefs
- Refreshments will be provided at the venue
It's time to don the apron and take part in a masterclass! Learn the inside tricks and tips that make Cantonese cuisine an international delicacy. Explore new flavors and tastes with unique permutations of ingredients to create something special. Watch and learn from skilled chefs as they arm you with kitchen basics and teach you the secrets known only to those who are molded by the hot fires of the kitchens.
- Fried Beef with Fresh Mango
- Fried Chicken with Blue Marrow
- Baked Drumstick with Salt
- Fried Oyster Barrel with Soya Sauce
- Fried Prawn with Ketchup
Only one of the dishes will be practiced per class.
- Fried Chicken with Curry Sauce
- Fried Abalone with Bell Pepper
- Fish Fillet with Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Fried Shrimp with Honey Sauce
- Pan Fried Sea Cucumber
Only one recipe will be demonstrated per class.
- One child is allowed to accompany each adult.
- All culinary equipment, materials, and ingredients will be provided at the venue.
- Meeting Point: Shop 221, Level 2, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Exit D2)
- Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled class beginning.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.