Dolphin Adventure Experience
For those looking for an underwater adventure, this is the experience for you. Swim into the depths of the lagoon at the Dolphin Island and come face-to-face with the bottlenose Indo-Pacific dolphins. Learn about these wonderful creatures from your dive instructor before joining them in the water for a sensational experience.
Dolphin Adventure Highlights
- The perfect experience for adventure enthusiasts and thrill seekers alike! This experience puts you in close proximity with the in-house Bottlenose Dolphins.
- Jump into a lagoon and prepare to be propelled across by our friendly Dolphins.
- The Dolphins are sure to amaze you and the experience will leave you gasping for more.
- The mammal trainers on-site will give you information on Dolphins, and interesting trivia.
Your Dolphin Adventure Experience
The Dolphin Island is home to the magnificent Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins. These fascinating marine mammals of the ocean are friendly by nature and easy going. The Island offers a range of programmers that give you an up and close interaction with the dolphins. The experience with these dolphins promises to be unforgettable and aims to educate you on marine life. The in-house marine mammal trainers and hosts will share valuable knowledge about dolphins, their habitats, eating habits, and much more. The Dolphin interaction experience is one that attracts thousands of visitors every year and offers you a unique perspective on life in the deep oceans.
- Brief demo and instructions from the dive master
- Dolphin Adventure on Dolphin Island
Know Before You Go
- You are required to arrive in full swimming attire 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance
- Please note that a ticket to the Adventure Cove Waterpark is required to participate in this activity
- This experience is suitable for proficient swimmers. Guests may be assessed for suitability.
- Children below 115cm in height or below the age of 12, are required to be accompanied by 1 paying adult (above 21). Children must be at least 4 years old and 115 cm in height.
- Photography and videography are strictly prohibited. There will be a professional photographer present on site to capture the experience. Separate fees apply for purchasing these photographs
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove water park or Dolphin Island
How To Get There
- BY BUS: Alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside The Forum
- BY SENTOSA EXPRESS: Alight at Waterfront Station
- BY CAR: Alight at B1 West Car Park
Once you reach the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance please check in 15 minutes prior to the program in your swimming attire at the Dolphin Island entrance.
We missed our flight and had an extra day on hand. We chanced upon this activity and booked it at the last minute. We still got a good discount and it was easy to redeem it at the park. Turns out the missed flight was a blessing otherwise we would never have experienced this amazing dolphin encounter.
I wasn’t sure if it was worth the ticket prices but I decided to take a chance and it turned out fantastic. The dolphin adventure is a once in a lifetime experience and you shouldn’t miss it.
We had a whale of a time or should it be ’dolphin’ time! The dolphin adventure experience was too good. While they don’t let you bring your own camera, they do have a photographer on site. It’s a tad expensive but we got memories of a lifetime.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Adventure Cove Waterpark, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore, Singapore
Other experiences similar to Dolphin Adventure Experience