Bauhinia Harbor Dinner Cruises
What You Get
- Incredible views of the stunning nighttime skyline of HK from the waters
- Eat to your stomach and heart content on the onboard lavish, international spread
- Live band playing mood-setting music
- Unbeatable view of the light and sounds show
- Choose from 2 unique cruises
Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise
Enjoy the spectacular lights and sound show - ‘Symphony of Lights’ from the waters of HK. Experience the visual treats as you dive into a lavish spread fit for kings. The diverse culinary choice is further added upon by a live band playing ambient music. Be sure to sit back and relax on the cruise as you watch HK come to life at night.
TImings: 7:30pm - 9:30pm (North Point East Passenger Ferry Pier) OR 8:00pm - 10:00pm (Hung Hom Ferry Pier, Kowloon)
Pearl of Oriental Dinner Cruise
As the sun sets over the city, get onto the cruise of a lifetime! Savor the surreal HK skyline as it lights up. View the 360-degree panoramic landscape while you dig into delicious treats. A live band will also be playing for your entertainment through the cruise.
Timings: 5:45pm - 7:15pm (North Point East Ferry Pier)
- Halal-cut is used for meats
- Child Ticket: Ages 2-12
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior departure of cruise
- When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued on the day of the cruise: if lowered before 12 pm, service will be held as scheduled. If the signal is lowered after 3 pm, all services will be canceled. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
North Point East Passenger Ferry Pier, Hong Kong