360 Lantau - Sky, Land and Sea Explorer's Day Pass
What You Get
- Skip the line tickets to the cable car ride over the island’s lush mountainous landscape and back
- Unlimited rides on New Lantao Bus routes
- Boat ride past the stilt houses of Tai O fishing village
- Receive a HK$20 voucher for the Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shop
The ultimate travelers pass to access Lantau - you get to experience the unique, peaceful island from land, water and sky! Ascend above the terrain and lavish the splendour of the blue waters as you take in the panoramic 360-degree view from the cable car. Make your way to the famous beaches of Pui O and Cheung Sha and don’t forget to paddle past the quaint, surreal village of Tai O - commonly called ‘Venice of the East’.
Experience the serenity of the Po Lin Monastery and take a short hike to visit the Big Buddha statue, a spiritual and picturesque location overlooking the mountains. You can also choose to explore the land by bus routes and take in a glimpse of the idyllic side of HK. Don’t forget to redeem your voucher at the Souvenir Shop and take home some memorabilia.
- Ngong Ping Cable Car: Tung Chung - Ngong Ping (To and Fro)
- No.21 Bus: Ngong Ping - Tai O (To and Fro)
- No. 1 Bus: Tai O - Mui Wo [via Shui Hau, Cheung Sha, Tong Fuk, Pui O] ((To and Fro)
- Boat: Tai O Fishing Village Excursion
- 10:00-10:30 - Cable Car from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping
- 10:45-11:15 - Bus No.21 from Ngong Ping to Tai O
- 11:15-13:00 - Explore Tai O
- 13:15-13:45 - Tai O Boat Excursion
- 14:00-14:30 - Bus No.21 from Tai O to Ngong Ping (or bus No.1 for other Lantau attractions)
- 14:45-15:15 - Visit Ngong Ping Village
- 15:30-17:30 - Visit Big Buddha, Ngong Ping Piazza & Wisdom Path
- 17:45-18:15 - Cable car from Ngong Ping to Tung Chung
Please note: The cable car departure from Tung Chung is as follows
- Weekdays - Every 30 minutes from 10:15 am to 5:15 pm
Weekends and Public Holidays - Every 30 minutes from 9:15 am to 5:15 am
Experience valid only for foreign internationals. Please carry a passport copy to redeem your ticket.
With the app I don’t have to keep searching for different things to do in a new city. I am a regular user of the app and on this trip to HK my favorite was the lantau pass. Incredible sightseeing and a breath of fresh air from the city.
HK can be absolutely stunning. It does not have the rusticness of typical South East Asian countries but the nature and heritage of Lantau can be a pleasant surprise. I booked the pass through headout and got a good deal.
It can be hard to imagine hong Kong as a naturally scenic destination but this trip to Lantau surprised me. The island is lush green and has beautiful views wherever you look. I took the day off on Sunday to explore this island, it was a welcome break from work.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, 11 Tat Tung Rd, Tung Chung, Hong Kong, Hong Kong