Island Kayaking in Sai Kung
What You Get
- Kayak in the crystal clear waters of Sai Kung
- Learn proper kayaking techniques from established guides
- Explore the remote beauty of Sai Kung on a speedboat
- Snorkel in the deep blue waters
- Scenic spot for a picnic lunch
Explore the most beautiful islands of Hong Kong east of the New Territories and spend a day with pristine, unspoiled nature at Sai Kung Geopark. The deep blue waters are crystal clear and offer a relaxing atmosphere away from the noises of the city.
This tropical paradise is the perfect location to kayak in. With professionals training you with all the right techniques, explore the vast waters at your own pace. You will also get to explore the wetlands, home to indigenous wildlife. Stop for lunch at a scenic spot after which you can dive into the underwater world aided by a snorkel. The perfect trip offering unseen, undiscovered jewels that you will not experience elsewhere!
- 09:30 Meet up at Sai Kung Sha Ha Beach (Ah Kwok Water Sport Center)
- 09:45 Kayaking practice
- Speedboat ride to more remote location (optional)
- 10:30 Kayaking at sea
- 13:00 Lunch (provided or bring your own) and snorkeling
- 15:00 Kayaking
- 16:30 Return to beach
Things to Carry
- Snorkeling Gear(can be purchased at Sai Kung)
- Towels, closed-toe shoes, spare change of clothes
- Sunscreen and shades
- Safety equipment will be provided at the venue
- Meeting Point: Sai Kung Sha Ha Beach (Ah Kwok Water Sports Center)
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ah Kwok Water Sport Center, Sha Ha Beach, Sai Kung, Hong Kong