Pink Dolphin Sighting Tour
- See the marvelous pink dolphins all year round.
- Learn about marine life and habitat from the experienced multilingual guides.
- Cruise down the HK waters as you spot the pink mammals slipping in and out of the water
- You will get light refreshments and transfer from Tsim Sha Tsui to Tung Chung
- Personal accident insurance is included
This half-day experience is a tryst with nature. Venture into the waters and spot the majestic Indo-Pacific Humpback Dolphins in their natural habitat. These creatures are a memorable sight to witness and constantly face threat from the human populations. Gain insights about these species from certified guides as they educate you about the various problems faced by marine life and how you can help make the world a better place.
- Meeting Point: By Coach - Middle Road outside Kowloon Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui by 8:45 am OR By boat - Tung Chung New Development Pier, Lantau Island by 9:25 am
- In the case of no sightings, you will get a Go-Again guarantee.
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-11
- Commentary available in English, Chinese and Japanese
- This trip will be canceled when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or a Black Rainstorm Warning is issued two hours prior to the start of the trip. Travelers will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Outside the Kowloon Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Other experiences similar to Pink Dolphin Sighting Tour