Cliff Ziplining & Abseiling
- Enjoy adrenaline-intensive activities including rock climbing, ziplining, trekking and abseiling with professional coaches.
- Soar through the skies and take in the picturesque landscape of lush greenery and deep blue waters as you zip line
- Glimpse historical sites and explore the surroundings on the hike across the island
- Witness an idyllic and surreal part of HK with an adventurous spin on it
Experience a day full of adrenaline among the lesser explored areas of HK. This tour has everything you need to satisfy your thirst for adventure. Start your day with a ferry ride to a location far away from the city; with clear waters and lush greenery. Once you reach here, it's time to get into the spirit of adventure.
Take a quick hike to the location where the activities are set-up. Your guide will point out important sites along the way. After a brief safety demo, it’s time to get the heart-pumping by gliding across the skies. Take in the surreal view as you zip line over the deep blue waters multiple times. You can rappel down the cliff edge with and feel the rush of adrenaline through your bodies. Once all activities come to an end you will be taken back to the pier.
- 10:00 am - Meet up
- 10:30 am - Ferry ride to island
- 11:30 am - Gearing up
- 11:45 am - Hike (30 min)
- 12:00 pm - Safety demo on site
- 12:15 pm - Activities: ziplining, abseiling
- 2:00 pm - Lunch (30 mins)
- 2:30 pm - Activities: ziplining, abseiling
- 4:45 pm - End of all activities
- 4:55 pm - Clean Up
- 5:00 pm - Hike back
- 5:30 pm - Ferry ride to pier
- 6:20 pm - Arrive at the pier, end of tour (6:30pm arrive MTR)
- Please carry sunblock, insect repellent, a bottle of water and a backpack to carry personal equipment in (this includes ropes, harness, helmets, etc.).
- All equipment will be provided at the venue.
- Participants must be between the ages of 14-60.
- Meeting Point: Sai Wan Ho mtr ‘Exit A’ (underground)
- Please carry packed lunches if required. There is a small restaurant on the island. Please note, lunch charges not included in the fare.
- Dress code: long sleeve sportswear (to prevent skin cuts) and sports shoes
- Insurance and liability: this is an extreme sport which carries higher risks, participants are required to provide their own insurance and must sign the 'Waiver and Release of Liability Form' before participating
- Activity not suitable for individuals with heart conditions.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Sai Wan Ho MTR, Hong Kong