CotaiJet Ferry between Hong Kong & Taipa
- Travel from HK to Taipa - The Land Of Casinos - in the quickest most convenient transfer experience
- Recline in comfortable cushioned seating as you speed past the waters
- Onboard food stalls, beverage stalls and duty-free goods shops available
Depart the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and arrive at Taipa for a roll with luck! The casino capital of the world, Taipa, is known for its exorbitant casinos and scenic location. Your experience will include a speedy journey on the water from Hong Kong to Taipa over the duration of an hour.
Day Sailing (Mon to Fri) and (Sat, Sun & PH): 7:00am-5:30 pm, every 30 min
Night Sailing: 6:00pm–3:00am, every 30–60 min (every 2 hours from 1:00am–3:00am)
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan
- Macau: Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Please carry valid photo ID as this is a compulsion.
- Each traveler will need their Passport (or HKID for Hong Kong Permanent Residents) in order to leave Hong Kong and enter Macau
- All children over 1-year-old must travel with a valid ticket
- It is recommended that you arrive 30-60 minutes prior to the next ferry departure to allow enough time for redeeming your voucher. You can present either a printed or mobile voucher in exchange for your ticket. Redemption Counter Location: Beng Seng Travel, Shop 310-312, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No 8. or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ben Seng Travel counter in Shun Tak Centre, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Other experiences similar to CotaiJet Ferry between Hong Kong & Taipa