Tai Mo Shan Waterfalls Hike
- Climb past rural HK and ancient temples nestled within the dense jungles with an experienced guide
- Explore the breathtaking slopes of Tai Mo Shan mountain and discover the Ng Tung Chai Waterfalls and many other waterfalls.
- Adventurous and adrenaline-pumping trail with breathtaking views of a remote, secluded side of HK
Escape the city and venture out into the woods for a spectacular day. Trek the mesmerizing slopes of the Tai Mo Shan mountain which are covered with dense forests. The trek takes you past multiple waterfalls including the Ng Tung Chai Waterfalls and several other prominent ones, each progressively more picturesque and dramatic.
The trail takes around three hours to complete after which you will be treated to a view of a lifetime. After climbing past villages and ancient temples, you will reach the famous ‘Main Falls’ - the highest in HK. An adrenaline intensive trek featuring stunning views, the experience is bound to leave you speechless by the end of it!
- Meeting Point: Tai Wo MTR Station near ‘Exit A’. The rendezvous location on the northbound concourse adjacent to a 7-11 store. Arrive by 11:00 am
- Please carry sufficient drinking water and a few energy bars.
- The area is prone to flash floods so we advise extreme caution on the trek.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tai Wo MTR station 'exit A', Hong Kong