Central Street Art Walking Tour
- Uncover SoHo's hidden street art on a 1 hour guided walk
- Trained guide narrating commentary about the art and artists
- Learn different street art techniques from your guide and the unique styles honed by each artist
Did you ever walk by a mural and wonder about the story behind it? Be it art connoisseur or someone who wishes to see something new, this is the experience for you. Stroll through the art-filled streets and take in the fabulous art pieces proudly displayed on the street. You will also explore the hidden areas of Hong Kong’s SoHo and treat your eyes to unique, secret art pieces in the lesser known corners of the city. A guide will be narrating the artwork displays and provide new insights on the beautiful depictions on the city walls.
- Tour is suitable for all ages
- Wear walking shoes and comfortable clothes
- Meeting Point: G.O.D, 48 Hollywood Road, Central. To get there exit Central MTR Station Exit D, take the Central-Mid-Level Escalator to Hollywood Road and walk to the first intersection on the left.
- Meeting Time: English Tour - 11:00 am, Mandarin Tour - 11:30 am
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or a Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
- Be sure to visit the restaurants in the SoHo area.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
G.O.D, 48 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong
Other experiences similar to Central Street Art Walking Tour