Big Bus Hong Kong Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Choose among the variants for the most convenient and flexible sightseeing tour with unlimited hop-on-hop-off stops along with optional tram and ferry tickets.
- Audio guided tour with personal headphone commentary in 10 different languages
- Explore multiple routes from your seats onboard the open-deck big bus and by exploring from designated stops
The quickest way to explore Hong Kong as per your whims and wishes is here! The Big Bus Tour allows you to take in all of HK via its multiple routes. You can explore any route you wish and change as per your heart's content as you make your way around the bustling city and its surrounding areas. You will also receive a personal headset providing commentary about the routes (mentioned below) giving you local insights about your surroundings.
Red Route - Hong Kong Island Tour
This route passes through traditional temples and colonial sites to contemporary shopping areas and high-rise buildings. Bridging the gap between the past and the present be sure to explore the Man Mo Temple, Lan Kwai Fong and take the Peak Tram to scale the heights of Sky100.
Timings: First Departure - 10:00 am, Last Departure - 6:00 pm
Blue Route - Kowloon Tour
Pass through the neon-lit areas of HK as you explore the endless street markets, museums and shopping districts such as Nathan Road and Temple Street Market. Witness the many colors and shades of HK in this route.
Timings: First Departure - 10:00 am, Last Departure- 6:00 pm
Green Route - Stanley Tour
Explore the coastline along the Stanley peninsula as you head towards the coast and take in the surreal beaches and lush countryside. The route also stops at Aberdeen, Ocean Park, Repulse Bay and the famous Stanley Market
Timings: First Departure - 9:45 am, Last Departure - 4:45 pm
Purple Route - Night Tour
An hour long Panoramic Kowloon Night Tour as you explore the neon-lit areas of HKs iconic shopping and market district. Take in the bustling night markets and the neon spectacles at Nathan Road and Temple Street Market
Timings: Night tours depart daily from Central Star Ferry Pier no.7 at 6:15 pm with a Kowloon pickup from The Peninsula Hotel(Middle Road) at 7:00 pm
- The multi-lingual audio system is available in Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Child Ticket: Ages 5-15
- Bus leaves every 20-30 minutes depending on the route
- Please carry valid photo ID.
- Detailed package, scheduling and map will be provided when you exchange your voucher for a physical pass at the Big Bus Tour Information Centre(s) listed below
- Incase you choose the Peak Tram Sky Pass from the Premier or Deluxe package show the ticket to the Big Bus Staff or approach the Big Bus Ticket Counter at Peak Tram Station and you’ll get a special fast-track line.
Big Bus Tours Information Centres
- Unit KP-38, 1st Floor, Kowloon Star Ferry Pier, Tsim Sha Tsui (Opening hours: 9:00 am-6:45 pm)
- Shop i2, 1st Floor, Central Ferry Pier 7, Central (Opening hours: 9:15 am-6:00 pm)
- Big Bus Tours Ticketing Counter (Peak Tram Lower Terminus, opening hours: 9:30 am-7:00 pm)
- No.18 Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui (Big Bus Tours Customer Service Representative on Middle Road entrance of the Peninsula, opening hours: 9:30 am-7:00 pm)
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade (Coach Bay on Salisbury Road, Opposite Garden of Stars, opening hours: 9:30 am–7:00 pm)
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Big Bus Ticketing Counter, Peak Tram Lower Terminus, Hong Kong
Other experiences similar to Big Bus Hong Kong Hop-On Hop-Off Tour