Tai Po Market Food Tour
- Stroll into the Tai Po Market for an exotic foodgasmic experience with tastings at 6 different locations.
- Stop by various attractions along the duration of the tour.
- Trained guides providing commentary on the food and surroundings.
- Savor local delicacies, made-to-order rice rolls and much more!
Embark on a culinary adventure in the New Territories of HK. Away from the city, the culinary experience changes drastically. Ideal for any foodie, the tour takes you to different eateries serving the less famous recipes of the land. From snake soup to roast goose, candy to local dessert, this tour offers the palate something new and exciting. You will also get to explore the various attractions of the area and learn about the rich culture in the land.
- Congee, Noodle and Rice Shop: An all-time local-classic, delve into fresh made-to-order steamed rice rolls with a variety of toppings.
- Roast Goose Restaurant: A celebrity-recommended roast meat restaurant that serves the most succulent goose with a noodle broth.
- Handmade Candy Store: Enjoy a selection of homemade Chinese candy and learn about the techniques used to make this delicacy.
- Snake House: Adventure beckons at this eatery. Snake soup! Do you dare? (Please Note: The restaurant is closed during summer and will be replaced by an ice-cream tasting instead)
- Dai Pai Dong: Savor fresh seafood dishes, drink some beer and relax at this local favorite.
- Local Dessert Shop: The perfect way to end a culinary tour; there’s always room for dessert!
- No special dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as the tour requires a fair amount of walking.
- Meeting Point: Tai Po at 3:00 pm, specific location will be provided upon purchase of a ticket.
- Children under 14 years need to be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 who will not consume any additional tastings do not require a special ticket.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tai Po Market MTR Station, New Territories
Other experiences similar to Tai Po Market Food Tour