- Stunning 360-degree views of the incredible landscape including Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories from the viewing deck
- Gain rich insight into the local history and culture at the visitor exhibition
Take in the 360-degree view of the city from the Sky100 Observation Deck atop the city’s tallest building. Sky100 offers an interactive exhibition 100 floors from ground level of the International Commerce Centre. Standing 393 m above sea level, stare into the vast expanse of the blue sea or take in the sights from the sky from Hong Kong’s best observation deck.
- Timings: Friday to Saturday : 10:00 am - 10:30 pm and Sunday to Thursday : 10:00 am - 9:00 pm. Last entry 30 minutes prior deck closure.
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-11
- Children below 11 years must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket.
- Please Note: The following items are not permitted into sky100: food and drinks (except baby food and water); backpacks or any objects that exceed 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm; carts and other wheeled carriers (except strollers and wheelchairs)
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Sky100, International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, Yau Ma T, Kowloon