Skip the Line: Catacombs & Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Access Combo
Reviews of Skip the Line: Catacombs & Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Access Combo
reliable, efficient, fast. the way it should be. excellent service! well done!Read more
The price for the offers are available and the tickets really easy to collectRead more
Skip the line at two of Paris' most popular attractions and make the most of your time with this unbeatable combo ticket. Explore the city’s mysterious labyrinth of tunnels 20 meters underground at the famous Paris Catacombs. Then, take in stunning panoramic views from the Arc de Triomphe's 55 meter high rooftop. Discover Paris from all angles and make the most of your time by avoiding long queues.
Catacombs + Arc de Triomphe Ticket Highlights
- Explore 2 kms of underground tunnels and travel back to 18th century Paris.
- See Paris from new heights and witness the 12 Parisian Avenues that radiate out of the city center.
- At the base of the arch, visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier that pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I.
- Avoid tediously long queues with exclusive skip-the-line entry at both attractions.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Beneath the bustling streets of Paris lies a subterranean world holding the remains of over six million Parisians. As a way to combat overflowing cemeteries during the Middle Ages, the capitol decided to transform its mines into an underground burial site. Gradually, the city relocated millions of dead bodies to a complex series of interconnected tunnels and rooms, creating a massive 300km stretch of ossuary that has shaped the Paris we know today. From the role the Catacombs played in the French Revolution and Hitler’s regime, to the impact this network of underground tunnels continues to have on the city, explore 2 kms of underground tunnels and travel back to 18th century Paris.
For tips on how to make the most of your time at the Catacombs and choose the best experience, refer to our Catacombs tours and tickets collection.
Arc de Triomphe
Back on the streets of Paris lies the incredible juncture of the city’s twelve radiating avenues. Located at the western end of the Champs-Élysées, at the center of Place Charles de Gaulle, stands the Arc de Triomphe, a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style. Head to the rooftop, fifty meters above the ground, and take in fascinating views of Parisian life.
What to Expect on Your Catacombs + Arc de Triomphe Experience
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive two separate vouchers - one for the Catacombs and one for Arc de Triomphe. Each will contain detailed information regarding redemption details and timings. The Catacombs is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to enter within the 1-hour time slot you book your ticket for. Your Arc de Triomphe ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. You may visit at anytime during operating hours.
On the day of your experience, head to the ticket pick-up point, located 50 meters from the Catacombs, right next to McDonalds. Display your voucher via mobile, collect your ticket and make your way to the entrance. With your skip-the-line priority access pass, avoid the hassle of waiting in a long queue and walk straight through the entrance. Head 20 meters (65 feet) underground, into one of the city’s most enticing attractions and begin your journey into the mysterious ossuary.
Explore the ancient past of Paris as you make your way along a maze of walls lined with skulls and bones. With your chilling audio guide, learn all about how the Catacombs came to be and discover the role they’ve played on the city’s past and present. Hear urban legends, ghost stories, and tales about secret Cataphile parties.
Arc de Triomphe
Again, enjoy skip-the-line entry and immediately begin your journey up 284 stairs, to one of the city's most stunning rooftops. Inspired by ancient Roman triumphal architecture, the Arc de Triomphe stands in the center of Paris, overlooking all twelve avenues.
Time your visit for the evening and witness the lighting of the eternal flame (daily at 6:30PM), at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Located at the base of the arch, the monument pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I.
Know Before You Go
Hours: Open Tuesday through Sunday.
Ticket Validity: Choose a 1 hour entry slot at any top of the hour between 11AM & 4PM. Your ticket guarantees entry anytime within that hour.
Audio guide: A complimentary audio guide is included with your ticket and runs for 30 minutes; however, you may stay inside the Catacombs for longer if you wish to do so. Generally, visitors spend an average of 45 min - 1 hr inside the Catacombs.
The entrance to the Catacombs is located across the street from Denfert-Rochereau station. You can reach via metro line 2, RER line B, or by bus (38 & 68). There is a paid parking lot at Boulevard Saint-Jacques. When you exit the Catacombs, the closest metro station will be Mouton Duvernet.
What to wear:
The Catacombs maintain a constant temperature of 14°C (57°F) so be sure to dress warm or bring a jacket. Wear comfortable shoes and casual clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
There is only one toilet at the Catacombs, located at the exit.
The Arc de Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe opens at 10AM, year round. It closes at 11PM (April - Sep) and 10:30PM (Oct - March). Last admission to the Arc is 45 minutes before closing time.
Your ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. You may visit at anytime during operating hours.
Rules and regulations:
No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside either attraction.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Paris Catacombs & Arc de Triomphe
- Rooftop access at Arc de Triomphe
- Paris Catacombs audio guide (available in English, French, German or Spanish)
- Priority access to areas of the Catacombs not open to the general public
- Hotel transfers
Skip the Line Catacombs & Arc de Triomphe Combo tickets have a strict non-refundable cancellation policy. Should you miss your reserved time slot or wish to reschedule, you will not be allowed to do so.
reliable, efficient, fast. the way it should be. excellent service! well done!
The price for the offers are available and the tickets really easy to collect
Easy to use website, clear instructions
- Admission to the Arc de Triomphe is free for visitors under the age of 18.
- At catacombs, visitors under the age of 18 enjoy a discounted price which, unlike the adult ticket, does not include the renting of an audioguide. Audioguides are available at Catacombs for 5€.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive two separate vouchers - one for the Catacombs and one for Arc de Triomphe.
• On the day of your Catacombs experience, display your voucher via mobile phone at the redemption center located 50 meters from the Catacombs, next to McDonalds (marked in red in the image below) and receive your physical tickets.
• Make your way to the Catacombs entrance and bypass the long queue with your skip-the-line priority access.
• On the day you wish to visit the Arc de Triomphe, display your voucher via mobile phone at the entrance and proceed to the front of the line with your priority access pass.
You may enter the Catacombs anytime within the slot you booked for. The audio guide will run for 30 minutes; however, you may stay longer if you wish to do so. Your Paris Catacombs ticket is valid only for the day you book for. Your Arc de Triomphe ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. You may visit at anytime during operating hours.
Tabac du Lion (Next to McDonalds), 5 Avenue du Général Leclerc, Paris