Skip the Line: Arc de Triomphe with Rooftop Access + Seine River Cruise Combo
What You Get
- Skip-the-line access to Arc de Triomphe and its rooftop
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- The Arc de Triomphe is one of the only places in Paris giving you a stunning view of the 12 Parisian avenues radiating out of the center of the city!
- The history associated with this monument is enriching and captures the essence of the Paris.
- 1-hour cruise on the Seine in a magnificent Bateaux Parisiens boat.
The Arc de Triomphe, located in the center of the city is one of the top attractions in Paris. Taking inspiration from the ancient Roman triumphal arch style, this structure stands tall in the center of Paris. The Tomb of the soldier, located at the base of the arch pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I.
The skip the line tickets give you access to the rooftop from where you can witness the 12 Parisian Avenues radiate out of the city center! The Arc de Triomphe gives you a different perspective to Paris and is unique in comparison to the Eiffel Tower, and other attractions in the city.
Float on the Seine and get to observe some of the major historical sights of Paris in this 1-hour long cruise. To please your inner nerd, this cruise comes with audio guides in over 13 languages. Vacation with a side of knowledge, it doesn't get any better than this.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
- Arc de Triomphe tickets have no expiration dates
- Guests below 18 years of age does not need to purchase tickets for Arc de Triomphe.
- Disclaimer: There are about 200 stairs up and no elevators.
- No disabled access.
Other experiences similar to Skip the Line: Arc de Triomphe with Rooftop Access + Seine River Cruise Combo