Singapore Night Out
- Guided coach tour
- Night out in the eccentric city of Singapore
- Experience the many attractions curated for the night
Witness the Marina Bay skyline, a breath-taking waterfront setting in all its splendor. A narrated guide will be providing niche insights through the duration of the trip where you will get to the see the iconic vertical gardens at the Supertree Grove. Designed with large canopies, the attraction comes to live at night with a glorious light and sound show.
From here you will be taken to the top of the Marina Bay Skypark, an observatory 200 meters from the ground. Take in the city from a bird’s eye perspective and see the millions of lights flickers below you. After this, we shall descend back to ground level; along the promenade where you will be treated to another synchronized light and music show. As a special ending, you will be taken on a night cruise along the Singapore River in a bumboat, a traditional cargo-ferrying vessel.
A cannot-miss experience of Singapore, be sure to experience the fast-moving city under the starry sky!
- The tour involves considerable walking so please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Child price applies for 3 to 12 years old *There will be a pick-up service from selected major city hotels to a coordination center. At the end of the tour, we also offer a drop-off service, unless otherwise specified, to a point near your hotel. More details will be given upon purchase of tickets.
- All tour duration includes traveling time to and from the attraction and may vary depending on traffic conditions.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.