A Colonial District Walk
- Guided walking tour of the colonial district
- Discover the colonial legacy of Singapore
- Learn the quirks of British-influenced Singapore
- Witness the British-built/designed marvels of the city including the parliament houses, Esplanade Park, St.Andrew’s Cathedral etc
Put on your walking shoes and stroll into the past! Experience the old side of Singapore in a new way. A guide will help you navigate through the Colonial District, among the oldest districts of the land, and narrate the stories that transcribed here.
The colonial times have left a deep imprint on governance, religion, entertainment, lifestyle and daily activities merging the best traits of both cultures. You will learn about the traditions of the land, the story behind Singapore’s National Flower, the Sarkies Brothers, The Straits Times and the local’s favorite drink, ‘The Singapore Sling.’ This is your unique opportunity to discover a truly refreshing and rustic side of Singapore!
Places of Interests
- St.Andrew’s Cathedral
- Coleman Street
- Raffles Hotel
- Supreme Court
- National Gallery Singapore
- Esplanade Park
- Cavenagh Bridge
- Meeting Point: By MRT: City Hall MRT Station, outside Exit B (North Bridge Road)
By Cab: Alight at the MRT exit at the junction of North Bridge Road and Stamford Rd. Nearest landmark is St. Andrew’s Cathedral.
- Price of attractions not included in the tour
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
City Hall MRT Station, Singapore
Other experiences similar to A Colonial District Walk