Finding Your Tao in Haw Park Villa
- Guided walking tour in the Haw Park Villa
- Find your spirit/Tao as part of this tour
- Explore the world’s only Chinese Mythological Park
- Discover the myths and traditions; along with how they started and for what reason
“To catch a cub, you have to enter the tiger’s den”-Chinese myth. It’s now time to enter the tiger's den! Explore the magical world of Haw Park Villa, the world’s only eclectic Chinese mythological park. Discover the literature, philosophy, and history of the Asian continent and walk through charming eccentric vistas. A guide will be narrating the details of your surroundings.
View the detailed tapestries imbued with the principles of Taoism, Buddhism, Confucianism and make sense of the intricate philosophical and cultural traditions of the region. Steeped in symbolism and philosophy, this walk tells the ageless story of good over evil, the struggle between modernity and tradition and the inevitability of death. To find your Tao in this life, join us in the journey!
- Tiger’s Den
- Aw Family Memorials
- Eights Immortals
- Vices and Virtues
- Ten Courts of Hell
- Journey to the West
- Meeting Point: By MRT: Haw Par Villa MRT Station, outside Exit A
By Cab: Alight at the Entrance of Haw Par Villa MRT Station, 262 Pasir Panjang Road
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.