Guided Full Day Black Canyon Kayaking Tour
Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
10- Second Takeaway
- Experience kayaking like never before!
- Launch at the base of Hoover Dam and paddle down Black Canyon on a thrilling 12-mile journey.
- Enjoy surreal cliff views, naturally occurring hot spring pools and a relaxing lunch at the beach.
- End your exciting day with a visit to Emerald Cove, the perfect place for a quiet scenic picnic and some stunning pictures.
- With a complimentary shuttle service to and from your Vegas Strip hotel, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Take a thrilling, adventure-filled journey down the Black Canyon and discover the hidden treasures and secrets of the beautiful Colorado River. Start your exciting journey at the base of the mighty Hoover Dam and paddle down Black Canyon as your guide points out wildlife and numerous historical artefacts, almost a hundred years old. After your first 4 miles, take a break and be treated to amazing 100-degree hot spring pools, where you can relax before heading back to the beach.
Have a peaceful beach lunch, and fuel yourself for the next part of your journey. As you paddle down the river to the beach, keep an eye out for the legendary Big Horn Sheep and the other incredible critters that the dessert has to offer. End your day with a visit to scenic Emerald Cove, before heading to Willow Beach, where your shuttle awaits.
- 12 mile one way paddle
- 6/7 hours on the water
- Approx. 8/9 Hours total time
- Round-trip shuttle service
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.