The Speakeasy Dumplings and Donuts Tour
- The best way to learn about history is to experience it, and that’s what you’ll be doing
- Breeze into a high-end speakeasy with priority access
- In 3 hours, learn all about the formidable past of New York speakeasies, led by an expert guide
- Enjoy a full gourmet doughnut or a Malaysian Sweet Toast, and delicious dumplings
Secret hideaways, clandestine entrances, underground gangs- all this and more, are classic markers of New York’s speakeasies! This is your chance to experience all of it firsthand, led by a highly knowledgeable and informative guide. As you nibble on a delicious gourmet donut, or a Malaysian Sweet Toast and dumplings, delve into the rich history of New York's lower east side immigration with a focus on Little Italy, Chinatown and Five Points.
- Meeting Point: Canal and mullberry street (208 canal street) at the East West Bank
- Dress Code: Comfortable but classy i.e. no sneakers, burkenstocks or tank tops. No fur or faux fur allowed.
- Food substitutions cannot be made.
- All dumplings contain pork.
- Walking distance is 2.5 miles.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Canal and mullberry street, East West Bank, 208 Canal St, New York, NY 10013, USA, New York