The Midtown West Prohibition Walking Tour
- Step into the thrilling history of New York’s underground and previously illicit alcohol establishments
- Taste 2 drinks and 2 snacks, over 3 drinking locations which include an original speakeasy
- In 3.5 hours, this walking tour takes you over 1.5 miles and many years of history
The history of New York’s speakeasies is thrilling and often obscured. Immerse yourself in this walking tour of the city’s Prohibition-era bars. On this tour, you won’t just hear about the history- you get to drink it too! Learn about the rich history of midtown Manhattan, especially about the prohibition, the women's rights movement, alcohol in America, and, Irish and German immigration. In addition to all the stories, you get to taste two drinks alongside two snacks, as you visit 3 of these locations, one out of which is an original Prohibition-era speakeasy!
- Dress Code: Comfortable but classy i.e. no sneakers, burkenstocks or tank tops
- This tour starts from in front of The 21 Club, ends at Hell’s Kitchen.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
21 Club, 21 West 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019, USA, New York